Motives® Essential Brow Kit - Includes 1 Wax and 2 Powders
$0.76 AUD Cashback
Motives® Makeup Remover Towelettes - Single Pack (30 Towelettes)
$0.20 AUD Cashback
Motives® Lustrafy Mascara - Blackout
$0.43 AUD Cashback
Motives® Colour Perfection Quads - Light
$0.86 AUD Cashback
Motives Glitter Pots are perfect to add sparkle for a night out or a day in the office. Apply it by itself or on top of your favourite Motives Pressed Eye Shadow shade. Use Motives Glitter Pots with Motives Glitter Adhesive and get all day or all night hold. Sparkle every day with Motives Glitter Pots.
Create this Look:
1. Apply Motives Eye Base all over lid
2. Apply Gleam (Motives Mavens Demure Palette) to highlight brow bone
3. Apply Motives Khol Eyeliner in Angel to make cat eye
4. Cover your liner with Motives Glitter Pot in Celebrate Glitter Pot in Celebrate
5. Set this look for all-day wear with Motives 10 Years Younger Makeup Setting Spray
- Adds sparkle to the eyes
- Lightweight, fine particles add glitter to any makeup
- Different colours to accentuate any eye colour
- Create subtle or bold looks with varying application
Create this look:
- Apply Motives Eye Base to the entire lid
- Apply Motives Pressed Eye Shadow in Rock Candy as your transition shade
- Apply Motives Pressed Eye Shadow in Deep End to darken the crease and outer v and inner corner and along the lower lash line
- Apply Motives Glitter Pots in Pot of Gold, Karma, Jewel Pink, Magic Dust, and Diamond by mixing them all together
- Apply Motives Mineral Gel Eyeliner Little Black Dress on your top lash line in a cat eye form
- Apply Motives Mavens Matte in She's a Doll to the lips
- Set this look for all-day wear with Motives 10 Years Younger Makeup Setting Spray
*Some products shown may not be available.
Get the Look
How do I use Motives Glitter Pots?
- Apply Motives Glitter Adhesive before Glitter Pots
- Use Motives Eye Blender Brush to apply a heavy amount all over the lid, face or body
- Use Motives Angled Eyeliner Brush to apply along the lash line for a subtle glitz
- Use your finger to apply a small amount over your favourite Motives Pressed Eye Shadow or Motives Luxe Crème Eye Shadow shade to enhance the eye
Why do most people like Motives Glitter Pots?
Motives Glitter Pots are a lightweight formula used to accentuate any look day or night. This product can be used to add a little bit of glitter or a lot, depending on your mood, and also to enhance your eye shadow. Use Motives Glitter Pots alone for a funky glam look or pair with your favourite Motives eye shadow.
How can I create a more toned-down look for the office?
You can create subtle or bold looks with varying application. For a more professional look, use glitter sparingly. Applying a very little to the eye will catch the light and add subtle sparkle throughout the day. We suggest applying a small amount to the outer corner of the eye for a subtle look.
Can I use Motives Glitter Pots by themselves without applying any other eye shadow?
Yes, you can apply Motives Glitter Pots by themselves or pair with your favourite shade of Motives Pressed Eye Shadow. Motives Glitter Pots also looks great over top of Motives Luxe Crème Eye Shadow – the glitter really pops against the neutral background. Try Motives Luxe Crème Eye Shadow in Gold Dust with Motives Glitter Pots in Pot of Gold on top!
Do the colours of Motives Glitter Pots vary?
Yes, there are several different colours of Motives Glitter Pots – from coppery brown to vibrant plum to black. Create fun and chic looks for day or night with Motives Glitter Pots.
Reviews Write A Review
These litterally add drama to your eyes! Add them with eye shadows or as eyeliner!! Will miss embellish!!
I have the aspire and celebrate glitter pots. I use it with Motives Adhesive Stick and it stays on all night when I go out. The glitter doesn't make too much of a mess when applied. I want to get the rest of the glitter pots!
I use this product as eyeliner and eyeshadow as well.This is such a fun product to use for party
by DANIELLE AND JOSEPHG
I wore this for New Year's Eve and got many compliments. Everyone thought it was fabulous! It was easy to apply and I was surprised by how fine it is (I was expecting it to be more "chunky", like most other brands). The only problem I ran into was that by the end of the night it was starting to fall off, but I used a cheap glitter glue from [@] and attribute it to that. Next time I'll try it with the Motives glitter glue.
This is such a fun product to use for special occassions (HOLIDAYS!!) You need to apply it on top of a creme shadow or the glitter stick, but it makes a statement and is beautiful. I've used it as a liner, just a touch on the very outside corner of my eye, or on top of my lid when going for a smokey eye effect. Beautiful. Indulge yourself!