Motives® Khol Eyeliner
An exceptionally smooth eye pencil that provides precise definition without "dragging" or pulling the delicate eye are. Enhance and enliven your eyes with the bold, long-wearing colour of ...
An exceptionally smooth eye pencil that provides precise definition without "dragging" or pulling the delicate eye are. Enhance and enliven your eyes with the bold, long-wearing colour of this eye pencil.
Create this Look:
1. Apply Motives Eye Base to entire lid
2. Take Motives Pressed Blush in Lust and apply above crease, blending to brow
3. Using Motives Pressed Eye Shadow in Cappuccino, apply to entire lid
4. Apply Motives Khol Eyeliner in Onyx to top lash line
5. Finish your eyes by applying your Motives Lustrafy Mascara in Blackout
6. Line your lips with Motives Lip Crayon in Tender
Get the Look
- Creamy and Smooth; glides on with ease
- Infused with oils that maintain skin's hydration, and keep it looking soft and smooth
- Amazing staying power
Simmondsia chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil
A natural ingredient derived from the seeds of the desert shrub, Simmondsia chinensis, that helps slow the natural loss of water from the skin and, therefore, helps to keep your skin moisturized, look smoother and firmer, and reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Jojoba seed oil is non-greasy and easily absorbed by the skin.
Displaying reviews 1 - 5 of 6
Love love love! I am so glad Deb introduced me to this makeup line. The application is so smooth, stays on all day and easy to come off. Shipping was not long either. Major plus. Definitely 10/10 from me.
Smooth product makes application easy
- Shop Consultant
Great texture, strong pigments, perfect daily wear
The "coffee" brown pencil is my daily standard. I love how easily and smoothly it goes on, without tugging or stretching my eyelid. It doesn't take much pressure to get a good line and it doesn't crumble during application either. It works great for solid lines, and also blends well for a smokey eye look.
- Motives Pro Artist
Have been using the Onyx liner for years and love it. One of my favorites. It's creamy but not too much. Perfect for a straight line or smudged out.
- Shop Consultant
Buttery smooth. Love the color. Easy to apply