Motives® Lash Adhesive
Formulated to achieve all-day hold, this gentle lash adhesive is essential for your false eyelash application. Packaged in five small, needle-nose tubes that can be resealed, precise application ...
Formulated to achieve all-day hold, this gentle lash adhesive is essential for your false eyelash application. Packaged in five small, needle-nose tubes that can be resealed, precise application is accomplished with ease. Create luscious, volumised lashes without the application drama.
- Firm, long-lasting hold
- Dries quickly and invisibly
- Gentle on the eye lid
- Includes five tubes of adhesive, each with re-sealable caps
- Purse-friendly for for travel convenience
How do I use Motives Lash Adhesive?
- Apply Motives Lash Adhesive to the base of the false eyelashes while holding lashes with tweezers
- Allow adhesive to dry for 30 seconds before applying the false lashes to lash line
- With either tweezers or the end of a brush, push false lashes into lash line all the way from corner to corner
- Take tweezers and gently squeeze false lashes and your lashes together
- To ensure proper flow, clean hardened adhesive from the tip of the tube
Can I use each tube multiple times?
Yes, each tube contains enough adhesive for at least two applications as long as the cap is replaced properly to prevent product from drying out.
What should I do if I get Motives Lash Adhesive in my eye?
Although Motives Lash Adhesive is gentle on the eyelid, you should avoid direct contact in the eye. Should contact occur, rinse thoroughly with water.
If I have sensitive skin, will this cause my eyelid to become irritated?
Our formula provides a firm, long-lasting hold while being gentle on the eye. If you do experience any irritation, we recommend you discontinue use of this product.
Are Motives False Eyelashes included with a purchase of Motives Lash Adhesive?
No, Motives False Eyelashes are sold separately.
Is this product user-friendly for beauty on the go?
Yes, Motives Lash Adhesive is purse friendly for travel convenience.
Acrylate Copolymer, Water (Aqua).