Motives® Mineral Baked Eye Shadow Trio
A collection of baked mineral eye shadow trios that effortlessly blend for the perfect look, day to night. The mineral-based trio helps reduce the appearance of lines and ...
Primary Benefits of Motives® Mineral Baked Eye Shadow Trio:
- Baked to produce a smooth and silky texture unlike other eye shadows
- Highly pigmented and long lasting due to the baking process allowing pigments to set in
- Luxurious shimmery finish
- Contains rosemary extract which improves the appearance of smoother-looking skin around the eyes
- Contains magnolia bark extract which can help reduce the appearance of lines and wrinkles
- Non-drying formula with safflower oil
- Gentle and safe for sensitive skin
- Can be applied wet for a more dramatic look, or dry for a more natural day-time look
Key Ingredients Found in Motives® Mineral Baked Eye Shadow Trio:
Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil
Jojoba seed oil moisturizes the skin and reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Jojoba oil is non-greasy and easily absorbed by the skin.
Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil
Safflower seed oil acts as a protective barrier on the skin, keeping your skin moisturised and smooth. Safflower oil contains linoleic acid, an essential fatty acid that helps clear away dirt and oil.
Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavander) Flower Extract
Lavender flower extract helps promote healthy skin and normal oil production.
Thyme Vulgaris (Thyme) Extract
Thyme extract, when used topically on the skin promotes even skin tone.
Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Extract
Green tea extract promotes youthful looking skin by promoting healthy collagen. Green tea extract helps to tone and protect the skin.
Rosemary Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract
Rosemary leaf extract can help firm and tone the skin. Rosemary leaf extract is used in many anti-aging products and can be helpful in normalising skin conditions like acne, dermatitis and eczema.
Magnolia Officinalis (Magnolia Bark) Extract
Magnolia bark extract contains two powerful substances, magnolol and honokiol, which help improve hydration and maintain normal skin colour and elasticity. Magnolia bark extract is helpful in reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
Frequently Asked Questions about Motives Mineral Baked Eye Shadow Trio: What is baked eye shadow?
Baked eye shadow is a type of eye shadow that is baked instead of just pressed, eliminating the need for binders to hold the shadow together. The eye shadow is allowed to rise while baking, giving it its unique domed shape.
Why choose baked eye shadow?
Baking the eye shadow in this way helps the pigments to set in, allowing you to achieve a much more intense application. Baked eye shadows go on much more smoothly because of this process. The best part of Motives Baked Eye Shadow Trio is that it can be applied wet or dry for two completely different but glamorous looks.
Can I use Motives Baked Eye Shadow Trio after Plastic Surgery?
Motives Baked Eye Shadow Trios are fragrance free and gentle on sensitive skin, making them a good choice for use. Always make sure to check with your surgeon before using makeup after a surgical procedure, and never apply makeup before your incisions have healed. It is recommended that you use new applicators for your makeup after any surgical procedure to reduce the risk of irritation.
Can I use Motives Baked Eye Shadow Trio after a Chemical Peel?
Motives Baked Eye Shadow Trios are safe for sensitive skin and contain soothing ingredients like rosemary extract and magnolia bark extract, making them a great option for women with sensitive skin. If a crust has formed from your peel, you will need to wait until it is completely gone. Always check with your doctor to find out when it is safe for you to resume using makeup after a chemical peel. We recommend purchasing new applicators to reduce the risk of irritation.
Tips on How to use Motives Baked Eye Shadow Trios:
For a glowing daytime look:
- All of our trios include a light, medium and darker colour. Start with the lightest colour using the Motives Eye Blender Brush to apply colour all over your eyelid and up to your brow bone.
- Next, apply the medium shade into your crease to add definition. To line your eyes, use the Motives Angled Liner Brush slightly moistened with water to use the darkest shade to line your eyes with a liquid, liner-like effect.
- Using the Motives Detailing Brush, you can blend your liner for the desired effect.
For a sultry night time look:
- Start with the medium shade and apply it all over your eyelid with the Motives® Eye Blender Brush.
- Next, sweep the darkest shade into your crease to make your eyes pop.
- Using the Motives Angled Liner Brush dampened with water, line your eyes with the darkest shade and blend with the Motives Detailing Brush if desired.
- As a finishing touch, brush the lightest shade over your brow bone for a beautifully luminous, highlighting effect.
What are some other ways I can use Motives Baked Eye Shadow Trios?
For a more vibrant look for either day or night, dampen your brush with water and press it into the shadow. Apply it to your eyes with a patting motion rather than a sweeping motion. This method will ensure that the colour really stands out. Use your Motives Detailing Brush to blend.
Displaying reviews 1 - 5 of 28
Great Travel Piece!!!!
I bought this because I was traveling and didn't want to bring my large palette with me. This did the trick! Nice highlighter for under the brow and medium shade for lid and darker shade to contour. Love it!
Response from Customer Service:
Dear Valued Customer,
Thank you for taking the time to leave your thoughts on the Motives® Mineral Baked Eye Shadow Trio! We are happy to hear you are pleased with the product.
Thank you again!
The Product Information Team
by Ken and TaraB
Applies smoothly & blends really well! Great pigmentation & long lasting. Small & compact great to travel with.
by meiyun jinrongl
I very like the puple color, this is great color,and highly pigmented.
highly pigmented ,great color
I very like the purple color, this is great color,
I've gotten so many compliments on this eyeshadow, I'm so glad I got it! It goes on smoothly & has a great shimmer. I have Affluent (neutral colors). I've tried them separately as well as all 3 at once & they all look beautiful. I use it everyday & have barely made a dent. Lasts a long time & looking forward to trying the other colors!