Motives® Essential Brow Kit - Includes 1 Wax and 2 Powders
$0.76 AUD Cashback
Motives® Lustrafy Waterproof Mascara - Blackout
$0.47 AUD Cashback
Motives® Pressed Eye Shadow - Cinnamon Spice (Pearl)
$0.16 AUD Cashback
Motives® Luxe Crème Eye Shadow - Gold Dust
$0.46 AUD Cashback
Bring a touch of natural beauty to your eyes with these natural mineral eye shadow shades that add subtle highlights for daytime or increased drama for night.
Create this Look:
1. Apply Motives Eye Base to the entire lid
2. Using Motives Mavens Element Palette, take Aubergine and blend in the crease
3. Using Motives Paint Pot Mineral Eyeshadow in InStyle apply to the entire lid
4. Using Motives Paint Pot Mineral Eyeshadow in Glamour apply to the lower lash line
5. Apply a cat eye to the top lash line using Motives Liquid Liner in Noir
6. Finish you look with Motives Lustrafy Mascara in Blackout
- Talc-free formula does not clog pores of the skin
- Wear on your eyes, face or body
- May be used wet as eyeliner
- Intense colour and shimmer
How do I use Motives Paint Pot Mineral Eye Shadow?
This versatile product can be used a number of ways. Since it is a loose mineral, it is important to use sparingly. Tap some of the powder out on the lid of the container. Dip your brush into the powder, and then tap the brush on the lid to remove any excess.
From there, you can be creative. To make the minerals adhere to the skin and last all night, we recommend first applying Motives Eye Base, Motives Eye Candy Crème Eye Shadow, or Motives Luxe Crème Eye Shadow to the area before you dust on the powder.
Add some shimmer to the corner of your eye, or dust on your collarbone for an attention-grabbing shine.
Wet your brush, dip into the powder and draw onto the skin. The possibilities are endless with Motives Paint Pot Mineral Eye Shadow.
How many colours does Motives Paint Pot Mineral Eye Shadow come in?
Motives Paint Pot Mineral Eye Shadow is available in four colours to complement any look.
Can I use Motives Paint Pot Mineral Eye Shadow as an eyeliner as well?
Absolutely! Motives Paint Pot Mineral Eye Shadow may be used wet as eyeliner. Be careful when applying not to get too much on your brush. Wet your brush, lightly dip your brush into the powder and slowly draw on your bottom and top lids.
Is Motives Paint Pot Mineral Eye Shadow talc free?
Yes, it is made with a talc-free formula that does not clog pores of the skin.
Mica is a transparent earth mineral used to create mineral cosmetics that enhance the natural beauty of skin. Due to its low level of sheen, mica reflects light away from imperfections on the skin, offering a more youthful appearance.