Motives® Visionaire Lip & Cheek Palette
Visionaire. A palette bursting with six, euphoric, dual purpose crèmes that apply effortlessly to lips and cheeks. From sheer to vibrant, these blendable shades are fitting for any ...
The Visionaire Lip & Cheek Palette includes the following shades (from top going clockwise):
• Hypnotic: a shimmery sheer with iridescent flakes. Makes the perfect highlighter or lip stain.
• Exhale: a deep brick red with buildable colour.
• Pop: a bold poppy shade, great for cheeks or lips.
• Trance: a dark matte violet berry.
• Euphoria: a warm neutral that applies effortlessly sheer.
• Assumption: Don’t let the colour shy you away, this shade applies to a stunning amethyst stain for lips and cheeks.
• Sheer & vibrant shades blend & layer flawlessly
• Creamy texture provides long lasting & buildable coverage
• Versatile formula blends seamlessly on both lips & cheeks
• Paraben free
The palette includes six dual-purpose crèmes from sheer to vibrant. These buildable shades are perfect for everyday and can be easily transitioned to a night look.
How do I apply the lip/blush colour?
Simply rub the La La Retractable Lip Brush or your favourite blending brush over the dual-purpose shade and apply to desired area. To apply to the lips, swipe the product starting from the outside lip corners and sweeping inwards. To apply to the cheeks, swipe along the cheek bones to the middle of your ear, or swirl around the apples of your cheeks. You can also use your finger tips to blend and smudge to achieve your optimal shade.
Is the shade Assumption black when applied?
While the Assumption shade appears dark in the pan, once applied the beautiful amethyst shade appears.
Is Motives Visionaire Lip & Cheek Palette tested on animals?
Motives does not conduct or commission animal testing of any finished product.